Easy database snapshots for development and testing
DBSnapper is a database snapshot creation and management tool for developers. DBSnapper simplifies the build, sanitizaiton and loading of database snapshots.
DBSnapper allows you to use sanitized real-world data to speed up your application development and testing.
You can specify your database targets and other configuration properties in the
~/.config/dbsnapper/dbsnapper.yml configuration file.
- dbsnapper auth - Login to DBSnapper Cloud
- dbsnapper build - Build a database snapshot
- dbsnapper config - Configuration commands
- dbsnapper load - Load a target snapshot to a database
- dbsnapper pull - Retrieve a snapshot and store it locally
- dbsnapper sanitize - Sanitize a snapshot using an Ephemeral database and query
- dbsnapper target - List snapshots for a target
- dbsnapper targets - List all targets